Inspection no knocking, breaking or drilling
Advanced technology allows a termite inspection to be conducted without knocking, breaking or drilling.
The 3 sensors Radar, Moisture and Thermal have been designed to help operators to locate, confirm and track presence and the extent of termite and other pest activity.
The Termatrac T3i All Sensor Device will detect movement activity through materials such as-:
- wood stucco
- concrete blocks
- ceramics tiles
- terracotta tiles
- plastic veneer
- many other common building materials
With the correct information available you can opt for a localised treatment to the affected area.
This non-invasive technique conducted by a licensed qualified Pest Control expert may be all you need to ensure your home is safe.
Save onsite inspection data as a reference point for future comparisons.
Pest Control Solutions Gold Coast
Termidor Accredited Termite Control
A more effective termite protection zone that can leave your home looking just as it did before.
- Most trusted and effective termite treatments
- Effective protective zone termites cannot avoid
- Highest level of protection year after year
- Without damaging the aesthetics of your home
- Without cutting corners or disturbing the structure
- $2 mil Warranty
Professional Termite Inspections
Moisture measurement and evaluation
Inspections by a professional pest controller