Some information about mosquitoes.
- Depending on species, female mosquitoes may lay a hew hundred eggs at a time with most mosquitoes laying eggs directly into water.
- The life cycle of all mosquitoes begins with the egg, then larval, pupal and adult stages.
- Adult female mosquitoes will then seek an animal on which to feed (extract the blood of hosts in order to develop and nourish eggs)
- Several species of mosquito are known carriers of significant disease of both man and domestic animals.
- Mosquito-borne diseases kill more people than any other single factor.
- The Sydney Morning Herald reported that Dengue fever cases have hit a 20 year high.
At Tony’s Termite and Pest Control we treat for all pests using the safest methods.
We can help with the elimination of these pests through proven eradication methods.